Felji Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer Pasta Maker Spiralizer Cutter
The Felji Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer Pasta Maker Spiralizer Cutter creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds.
The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing 1/4-inch spacing and straight blade for ribbon cuts. 2 blades are stored in the storage compartment and the 3rd blade is attached to the Spiralizer.
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic 3rd blade is attached to the device with the other two stored below
- Three Blades for Versatility
- The shredder blade measures 1/8 or 3mm in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- The chipper blade measures 1/4" or 5mm in thickness and produces long thick spiral strands.
- The flat blade measures 1/8" or 3mm and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to Use:
- The slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner. (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.)
- Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end.
- Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Easy to Disassemble:
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly.
- Be cautious when washing the blades as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and the third blade can remain in place.
I'm a fan! Super easy to use, super easy to take apart to clean, and super easy to store.