The Homeland Goods Commercial Industrial Ozone Generator 3500 mg/h Silver Air Purifier Cleaner Smoke Mold Removal Pro won’t let your lungs be the ONLY air purifier in your home!
This industrial grade ozone generator/air purifier does not merely mask bad odors like some air purifiers it DESTROYS odors! Utilizing activated oxygen (O3) technology the Felji air purifier / ozone generator oxidizes and destroys airborne contaminants such as bacteria viruses and odors.
The oxidation process breaks down the molecular structure of bacteria viruses and bad odors thereby neutralizing them. What is left is a fresh clean spring rain smell, similar to the clean air smell after a rain storm (nature’s ozone generator).
- Powerful low noise level portable light and easy maintenance
- High-powered oxidation in a compact, rugged and simple design.
- Heat sink to reduce the heat on the ozone plate longer lifespan – Utilizing controlled corona discharge ozone technology developed
- Stainless steel Pre-filter to remove large particle –
- High quality electronic parts
- UL listed fan
Powerful Odor Elimination and Deodorizer
Eliminates virtually ANY mal-odors from mold cigarette/cigar smoke pet odors paint/cleaning fumes dust water damage smoke damage cooking odors and other airborne irritants.
Mold Control and Removal
Helps to eliminate and retard mold mildew and fungus growth.
Cost and Eco-Friendly Design
Ultra-low energy usage yields cost and energy savings. Industrial grade steel casing will keep this purifier cleaning for years to come.
USA 110V ONLY Model.
Timer Function allows you to control the length of purification time.
- Close all outside doors and windows of the area to be treated.
- Make sure inside doors such as bathroom and closet doors are open.
- Make certain all occupants and pets have been removed.
- Set Timer to desired treatment time and then exit the space during treatment.
- Upon returning make sure timer dial is in the “Off” position.
- Allow 1 to 2 hours after treatment before re-occupying the space or open the outside windows and doors upon reentry.