New Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid Tilt-Head: Stop Hand Scraping Your Bowl and Reduce Mixing Time by 50%!
The newest in hands-free mixing and baking preparation is here. This new beater blade acts like a windshield wiper blade that continuously scrapes the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl while it mixes.
This virtually eliminates any need for hand scraping and clearing batter build-up, reducing mixing time by 50%. When you’re done mixing, the beater blade can also act as a spatula.
- Bowl-scraping mixer attachment
- Automatically scrapes the sides and bottom of KitchenAid mixer bowls as you mix
- Reduces if not outright eliminates hand-scraping for cake batters, cookie doughs, and frosting
- Beats, scrapes and folds ingredients in 50% less time
- Made for rigorous commercial use
- Safe for commercial dishwashers thanks to its durable and ergonomic design
- Will work with any KitchenAid 4.5 and 5-quart tilt-head mixer
Care and Use:
- Beater blades are top-rack dishwasher-safe, just use a bottle brush to clean the inside of the neck.
- It is not recommended for bread dough, very thick cookie dough and some frozen foods-
- If the batter becomes too thick while you beat it, just revert back to your usual flat beater
- Will work with any KitchenAid 4-5 and 5 quart tilt-head mixer-
- No batter build-up on blade-
- Perfect for cakes, cookies, frostings, compound butter, meatloaf, pie fillings, mashed potatoes and more.
- Color: White
- Will work with any KitchenAid 4-5 and 5 quart tilt-head mixer
- No batter build-up on blade.
Perfect for cakes, cookies, frostings, compound butter, meatloaf, pie fillings, mashed potatoes and more.
Disclaimer: Not an OEM product. This is not a KitchenAid original product. This is a generic replacement part compatible with KitchenAid. Any use of the KitchenAid brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.